Please note that by placing an order with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions for returns. Please ensure you read our returns policy carefully to ensure you are eligible to return. All returns accepted will be issued a store credit.
- Return shipping costs come at the customers expense.
- Items can be returned within 14 days for Australian customers, and 21 days for International customers.
- Store credit is for the value of the item only, and does not include postage.
- Credits can be used to purchase another size or style, we are unable to hold stock for exchanges.
- For health and sanitary reasons some items are not eligible to be returned, including swimwear, bodysuits, hair accessories and earrings.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please note that if your purchase was made in-store, you will need to make your return in store.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return form to include with your item.
Please do not return your item via RTS (return to sender) this will incur a charge to us from Australia Post which will be deducted from your store credit amount.
In order to receive a store credit for your return, you must meet the following conditions:
- The item must be returned back to us within 14 days for Australian customers and 21 days for international customers.
- Item must be in original unworn condition, with all swing tags attached.
- No presence of cosmetics (fake tan, makeup, perfume, deoderant ect
To return your item first check over it to make sure the above conditions are met. Then organise and lodge your return with the courier of your choice. We highly recommend taking note of your tracking number as Dahlia & Co Boutique cannot be liable for any parcels lost or damaged in transit. Once your return is received by us and meets our return criteria, your store credit will be processed within 48 hours and emailed to you.
Please note that any items that are returned back to us and do not meet our returns policy conditions may be returned back to the customer.
Please return all items to the below address:
Dahlia & Co Boutique
12 Opal Street- The Hub
Emerald QLD 4720
Dahlia & Co Boutique thoroughly inspect all items before they are shipped to you, however if you unfortunately receive a faulty item please reach out to us as soon as possible so we are able to resolve the issue quickly.
If the garment is found to have a genuine manufacturing fault we will happily refund or credit the item, whichever the customer prefers. Please note that a claim for a faulty item must be made within a reasonable time frame.